Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Update

Our Facebook and Twitter accounts are continuing to grow. Currently, I'm using our Twitter account for a couple of different things: To get campus quotes and to send out pictures from the Beacon. The latter is a new development I've been trying, and it's been getting us a lot of retweets and favorites (and, as a result, followers). I've sent out three pictures so far: the Linden/Warrior princess photoshop, our butt bracket, and a picture of the word "Bacon" so that we can promote the upcoming Bacon issue.

I poked around inside the various folders and found a lot of old pictures that could conceivably be deleted. If Linden approved their deletion, they would free up a TON of extra space (pictures are extremely space-consuming). I'll show her them on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment