Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Here we go again.

I have been posting from the Facebook and Twitter accounts frequently, offering stories and opportunities to contribute to submit campus quotes. I figured out how to post Facebook statuses automatically, which has been helpful. We have been generating a little bit of activity, certainly more than we had last semester. I would be interested in taking a look at the Beacon Wordpress stats to see how much traffic the posts are generating. I will do that this Thursday when we are working on the website after our pages are done.

I've been struggling to think of other things I can do besides social media. I'm open to doing more, but if we decided not to do more, that would be fine as well since my schedule is kind of crazy this semester. But I'm definitely open to other suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment