Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Numero Four

I began organizing the folders as a part of my practicum last week. I looked in our "old stories" folder with Linden, and we considered whether or not to delete all of the old stories since the library keeps track of all of the old papers. We decided to hold off for a little bit, but that folder seems like a prime candidate for deletion when we begin getting rid of the things we don't need anymore. We could also consider getting rid of old pages for the same reason, but it would be a good idea to confirm with the library that they do indeed take record of all of the old papers so we don't delete something we will regret deleting later.

I also continued my Twitter/Facebook work and I'm getting some good results. We continue to get campus quote submissions via our various social media outlets. I would even submit that we could probably get rid of the "submit via email" option on our submission blurb and just focus on our social media outlets, since they are doing so well on their own. We are up to 120 followers on Twitter and 105 on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment