Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Post #3

Thanks to a very busy week (WHAT WITH WINNING AN AWARD AND ALL), I didn't have time to do much other than my normal duties. But Emilee posted a lot of pictures on our Facebook, and our Likes continue to climb. We are well up over 100 now (a pretty solid improvement over the 12 we started off with), and our Twitter followers are in the 100s as well. I'm trying to post one status/tweet per day from a different department each time and I think that's going pretty well. Our Campus Quote submissions are continuing to grow online as well (I've even gotten enough to turn away a few of the more mediocre ones!)

I'll probably begin organizing the system this week, since my Valentine's Day will consist of myself working at the Beacon and my fiancee working at her job. Frankly, I'm not really complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment